City's New Kits - 2019/20

stunning all 3 kits are excellent, something for everyone ,the away kit is a work of art, the blue kit is a twist on history as for the sunrise kit, a kit for the future, wouldnt mind if in future our home strip was of the same template at the 3rd kit, starting with white socks and slowly turn blue(that will get a few), excellent job puma, ignore all these stuck in the mud fuddy muddys(see what I did there), an A+ from me.

I think we need a 2nd opinion on those drugs tests. You must have taken something.

Wouldn't say they were awful, but I didn't like the feel of the rubbery shoulder bits - on one home kit on the rail, there was bits of paper or cardboard that had presumably stuck to the rubber in the box they were transported in!
It was like that in Denton sports direct (home shirt purple stripe covered in grey marks) or is that where you saw them? I thought they looked proper cheap like fakes...I'd expect better quality for 60 quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.