Newcastle United takeover?

Just to complete the circle I hope Sheff We’d pass them on the way up as they go down.

What can Newcastle do to get him out though? If Ashley is being a stubborn twat and asking for too much money, only thing they can possibly do is stop going and stop buying merchandise. But even then the tv money has warped what is needed to run a premier league club. I do feel for newcastle fans, they must feel helpless.

What can Newcastle do to get him out though? If Ashley is being a stubborn twat and asking for too much money, only thing they can possibly do is stop going and stop buying merchandise. But even then the tv money has warped what is needed to run a premier league club. I do feel for newcastle fans, they must feel helpless.

I think Ashley's chance for his best price has gone.

He should have sold last summer after Rafa kept them up, but the fat bastard is such a greedy twat.

If Newcastle are relegated, there’s no way he will get what he wants.

I think Ashley's chance for his best price has gone.

He should have sold last summer after Rafa kept them up, but the fat bastard is such a greedy twat.

If Newcastle are relegated, there’s no way he will get what he wants.
He'll just keep them and roll the promotion dice. That's what he's done every time in the past

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.