Taylor Harwood-Bellis | On loan at Southampton

It's a pity the window shuts so soon. I'd have liked to see how the young defenders do in pre-season and maybe Community Shield. I guess though Pep already has a good idea.

Quite a big call I think on whether to trust in them or go for another central defender.

To be just 17 and be this good is scary.
For me Doyle and this lad look certainties to make the grade.
And along with Foden that will shut the fuckers up about our academy.
Especially since they are all local lads as well and have all been here a long time.
The future is definitely blue.

Great teams with fully engrained styles can make good players look great. Like years ago when Ferguson got credit for winning leagues with squads peppered with not so world class players.

So while there’s huge hope for these kids it may be the case that it’s either make it at City or be a journey man elsewhere because it’s only with us that it clicks.

Or maybe that’s all crap.

He did look awesome for a 17 year old.

If we'd paid a lot of money for him & he was 25 years old, folks on here would be saying he looked decent.

Spot on. It'd be "won headers, can clearly pass a ball, good size. Perfect 4th choice CB". Yet he's 17. Scarily good for his age. He'll grow another inch and get considerably stronger too.

Spot on. It'd be "won headers, can clearly pass a ball, good size. Perfect 4th choice CB". Yet he's 17. Scarily good for his age. He'll grow another inch and get considerably stronger too.

Yep.

Obviously he has to be handled with care at that age, but he's a level above any other young cbs we've had, since Richards & Micah was never in the same league as a footballer.

He's already better than Nastasic is now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.