City's New Kits - 2019/20

Glory hunters leave a bad taste even of we need them to grow as a club.

We used to mock the rags for it.
We had nothing else to mock them for then, now we can mock all sorts, they only have the odd "empty seat".

I've never cared who is, or where a blue comes from, each to their own, and we've always had foreign fans, back in the 70's we had one of the biggest supporters clubs in Scandinavia

We had nothing else to mock them for then, now we can mock all sorts, they only have the odd "empty seat".

I've never cared who is, or where a blue comes from, each to their own, and we've always had foreign fans, back in the 70's we had one of the biggest supporters clubs in Scandinavia
I love the fact we have fans all over the world when we were shit but these new lot are just Chelsea fans from a few years back.

I love the fact we have fans all over the world when we were shit but these new lot are just Chelsea fans from a few years back.

Think many look a bit young for that. Personally, prefer to think that they might have been inspired by Pep & the beautiful football and maybe many of them will remain lifelong fans. All welcome as far as I’m concerned

Is the colour change just down to sweating? Some players (Rodri, Sterling & Barnado) had dark shirts from the off. Others had the washed out look throughout.

If its purely down to sweating its unfortunate for those players who don't sweat much. If they're having a bad game and their shirts stay pale they're going to get stick for lack of effort!
That last bit in my post was of course tongue-in-cheek — there will be far more sweating come August.

“He was laser blue” will become BM shorthand for one’s satisfaction with a player’s work rate in a match.

Bernardo will be ****ed, as he never looks to be sweating. ;-)

Think many look a bit young for that. Personally, prefer to think that they might have been inspired by Pep & the beautiful football and maybe many of them will remain lifelong fans. All welcome as far as I’m concerned
Correct, of those I've seen here, 3 were kids under 12, the other 2 adults in their 40's or 50's, so could have been blues for years. As its Spain, I suspect the fact we've signed the likes of David Silva and he's given us his best years may have been a greater influence.

Reactions: CC1
Don't like the kit now I've seen the lads in it, needed a classic look (City 1950's style V-neck shirt for example in 'proper' light blue WITHOUT the pointless purple) and for me Puma have failed to deliver on many fronts. Still, as long as we keep winning !!

For those interested in seeing the shirt colour change a few of us have mentioned (makes the shirt appear more Napoli blue than City blue)...

And a future City legend, at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.