Premier League Years 2018/19.

City Goal 1 - Sterling scores from outside the area away at Arsenal, Tyler commentates it as though he is covering Princess Di's funeral............
It's pathetic, the difference between him commentating on a City goal, and one scored by united or liverpool. Wish the bellend would retire.

Caught the last hour,take out all the dippers luck and dives and they wouldn't have been anywhere near us,i'm confident they won't get all of that next season

Ridiculous - I can remember it at the time because it wasn't completely clear that the ball had actually gone in and from the tone of voice, it was no clearer.

Worst one I can remember was Spanish Dave's goal at A field a few years back.

He was positively suicidal........

I'll raise you the time Dzeko scored at the swamp after about 16 seconds. In a monotone voice he informed us "They've scored"! follow by silence as the City players celebrated.

Him and Rat boy spent the rest of the game talking sh*t apart from going through the ordeal of having to quietly inform the viewers we'd scored again. TWICE!

I'll raise you the time Dzeko scored at the swamp after about 16 seconds. In a monotone voice he informed us "They've scored"! follow by silence as the City players celebrated.

Him and Rat boy spent the rest of the game talking sh*t apart from going through the ordeal of having to quietly inform the viewers we'd scored again. TWICE!
Ive seen that one - still a stretch to beat the Spanish Dave one though ;-)

It's like he is some sort of spiritual medium relaying the thoughts and feelings of the Liverpool / United spirits that have gripped him........

Ive seen that one - still a stretch to beat the Spanish Dave one though ;-)

It's like he is some sort of spiritual medium relaying the thoughts and feelings of the Liverpool / United spirits that have gripped him........

Fair comment. But if the Rags had scored against us after 16 seconds I'm sure the commentary box would have needed hosing down. Or one of them would've been pregnant. Probably Rat Boy! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.