Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 2 mins 30 seconds in.

So according to Matthaus:

- Bayern are willing to spend more than 80 million euros.
- Leroy is not happy at City.
- We are willing to give him up.
- Leroy has to say yes to Bayern and then they will find a way because they have a good relationship with our board and especially with Guardiola.

- It's going to take a hell of a lot more than 80 million euros.
- He looks pretty happy to me and has never once said otherwise.
- Pep has said numerous times, including yesterday, that both he and the club want to keep Sané because he has a special quality that is hard to find anywhere in the world.
- Just because there is a good working relationship, doesn't mean we're going to be bullied like clubs in the Bundesliga. I also doubt Pep is happy about you constantly trying to disrupt one of his players whilst he's preparing for the new season.

- Leroy has to say yes to Bayern and then they will find a way because they have a good relationship with our board and especially with Guardiola.

- It's going to take a hell of a lot more than 80 million euros.
- He looks pretty happy to me and has never once said otherwise.
- Pep has said numerous times, including yesterday, that both he and the club want to keep Sané because he has a special quality that is hard to find anywhere in the world.
- Just because there is a good working relationship, doesn't mean we're going to be bullied like clubs in the Bundesliga. I also doubt Pep is happy about you constantly trying to disrupt one of his players whilst he's preparing for the new season.

We have a good relationship???? My arse

Ex player who knows fek all, spouting usual dross

There you have it. Easy as 1,2,3,4,5,6..

Ultimately, as some here have been assuming, Leroy hasn't shown the desire to join Bayern. If he had, they'd be all over it, and we'd be setting our price and refusing their bids till they get close.

Which, contract extension or not, should be a positive that he wants to be here, for the time being, and into next season.

Till then, they'l keep courting him, till he either flirts back or outright rejects them. Either way, i don't blame him for taking the time to think about it.

Haha so they can’t afford him, he doesn’t want to leave and pep wants him to stay. Not going well is it Bayern?

Gxpq7aHPkNzzjMNK8

Why can I never upload an image?

One can only assume that the offer that Sane and his reps have had 'for over a year' is not good enough in their opinion hence the wait.

The only logical conclusion otherwise is that he wants to move, for whatever reason.

You cannot blame anyone for trying to maximise their potential earnings but it does tend to irritate when its clear they are keeping their options open.

It does though, in the end, cause a little bit of animosity, rather like the girlfriend you really liked but you were sure she had a second look at the good looking bloke at the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.