Iniesta Vs Zidane

roy.or.r

So yesterday I posted that some folks on ragcafe thinks Pogba is as good as Zidane which I laughed at. But it got me thinking. If given a choice between Iniesta and Zidane, who would you say was better? Personally I would prefer Iniesta as I felt he was more consistent.

What say blues?

Zidane was one of the best players I've ever seen. I watched Iniesta all game at the Etihad a few years ago and he was mesmerising. Dictated everything. But for skillet Zizou had everything. Phenomenal skill with both feet, touch, vision and a good header of the ball

Comparisons are worthless unless players are playing at the same time. Son insists Messi was superior to Maradona. Had me convinced until I saw the new Maradona film just out. Insists Nadal is better than Federer. Could be right but probability Djokovic will overtake both
Went on Google to tell me that One Direction have sold more than the Beatles.

So yesterday I posted that some folks on ragcafe thinks Pogba is as good as Zidane which I laughed at. But it got me thinking. If given a choice between Iniesta and Zidane, who would you say was better? Personally I would prefer Iniesta as I felt he was more consistent.

What say blues?
They’re probably thinking about Tom Zidane when making the comparison ;-)

Zidane has the best touch of any player I have ever seen.

He had complete mastery of the football.

In fairness, players who are known as dribblers are potentially not as immediately elegant as the likes of Zidane. What's to say that Messi doesnt have the same level of touch but it is easier to view him as a dribbler and goalscorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.