McDonalds brixton today Doubt he's loving it

The young McDonald's lad needs fucking prosecuting for kicking and punching the bloke when he was on the floor. Sick to death of seeing this shit. Proper cünts trick.
that twat goes into someone's place of work giving it the big gangsta he deserved everything he got, that poor **** will get sacked now.

that twat goes into someone's place of work giving it the big gangsta he deserved everything he got, that poor **** will get sacked now.
I'd agree with pushing the wanker out and twatting him. However, once he's down and been punched a few times, there's no fucking need to kick him and aim a kick at his head. The little cünt should be sacked.

Unfortunately we are living in a society where kicking people in the head once down and subdued is fair game.

I'd agree with pushing the wanker out and twatting him. However, once he's down and been punched a few times, there's no fucking need to kick him and aim a kick at his head. The little cünt should be sacked.

Unfortunately we are living in a society where kicking people in the head once down and subdued is fair game.
suppose your right having thought about it

I spent most of the video trying to decide if he was saying:

"I'm a burger van"

or

"I'm a burger man"

Also noticed all the Londoners bigging up the guy who waited until the guy had 4 people holding his arms back to do a "flying kick"?(was it?). Like that was somehow a "win" for London "Bad man yeah?... Eh bad man??". Social media people are such needy posturers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.