Wage Growth

Wages are still not at the levels they were in 2010.... and then when you take into account inflation......

But people will still vote Conservative

I think you mean wages are still not at 2010 levels when you take into account inflation.

Most people have not seen their wages reduced.

I’ve worked freelance for years. Jobs became harder to get and daily fees were hammered by up to 50%. So I saw a real and massive cut.

Not expecting the least bit of sympathy as I made my own choices. I had no corporate tit to suck but did well enough over the longer time frame. Just thought I’d add a different perspective.

The fat cat bosses have given themselves plenty of rises to help offset the deprivations they suffered during a period of austerity. Meanwhile, prince harry charges the taxpayer nearly £3m for a bit of building work. Up the revolution.

It's because large swathes of the workforce are paid either the NMW or the Living Wage. Both have seen large increases in recent years above the 2% average. This skews the figures for the rest of us.

It's a fooking disgrace that a human being has to toil for £8.21 an hour.. I love my country with every fibre of my being but this is just not right in any respect of the word.

Last edited:
Got 2 per cent in June and we are currently looking at 4.75 per cent rise starting in August if union agree. You must show improvement and pass your Personal Development Review to get these

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.