Sweets from your youth

Do they still sell Revells ? They all had different centers... but what about the peanut one ? It would be like playing Russian roulette to people with a peanut allergy !

Do they still sell Revells ? They all had different centers... but what about the peanut one ? It would be like playing Russian roulette to people with a peanut allergy !

Yep. In every shop in the land. It's a big fuck you to all the peanut allergy wankers.

Think they've got rid of the minging coffee creme one mind.

Reactions: Ant
Dracula lollies
nya4ug.jpg

35at3d2.jpg

4syzw6.jpg

IMG

Yep. In every shop in the land. It's a big fuck you to all the peanut allergy wankers.

Think they've got rid of the minging coffee creme one mind.

Thank God for that. Did you ever open a box of chocs when you were a kid ... throw away the "map" and do a lucky dip ? ... I always got the freaking coffee cream ...

Dracula lollies
nya4ug.jpg

35at3d2.jpg

4syzw6.jpg

IMG
Fangs for the memories ...

Double Agents - wow. Had totally forgotten about them.

Will forever associate Fangs and Bones with primary school trips to the freezing victorian swimming baths. My mum always packed me a bag of crisps for the coach back to school.

However, not sure Fangs and Bones, or Dracula ice lollies even, are in fact SWEETS!

Fangs for the memories ...

Double Agents - wow. Had totally forgotten about them.

Will forever associate Fangs and Bones with primary school trips to the freezing victorian swimming baths. My mum always packed me a bag of crisps for the coach back to school.

However, not sure Fangs and Bones, or Dracula ice lollies even, are in fact SWEETS!
Ohhh very pedantic, if they sold them In sweet shops there sweets, so there :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.