David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMA's

Fantastic goal aside I thought he looked very sharp against West Ham. Having the full summer off will really benefit him I feel. One last season let’s enjoy every moment of this genius.

Agreed. Took his goal beautifully. I think with kev missing we burnt Silva out last season. Could do with a little rotation this year.

Agreed. Took his goal beautifully. I think with kev missing we burnt Silva out last season. Could do with a little rotation this year.

Hopefully, with Dave arriving, it will mean that he and Dinho can share the pivot rôle, therefore freeing Gundog to play further forward and allow Merlin more rest.we also have Bernardo, whom we all know is brilliant in that position, and Phil Foden, who will be another year older and wiser.

Plenty of options for rotation.

Karen spewing rubbish? Never!
As someone who is left footed and has played (still playing ) footy for 45 years..having taken many many pens ...not to mention David Peach (Southampton ) I just thought I'd call the post out for what it was. Rubbish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.