Kylian Mbappé

You can only admire our transfer and contracts policy in recent years but would love us to make an extravagant signing like Mbappe, we will accused of big spending, ruining the league if we signed a 80 m level player, so why not just make a signing like Mbappe. I think he is Madrid bound

You can only admire our transfer and contracts policy in recent years but would love us to make an extravagant signing like Mbappe, we will accused of big spending, ruining the league if we signed a 80 m level player, so why not just make a signing like Mbappe. I think he is Madrid bound

I think he'll stay at PSG for this transfer window.

I just can't see us paying the wages we'd need to get him. And also, I believe in Jesus!
tenor.gif

It’s more likely he will join up with Pep at his next club than come here.
Didn’t he say in the past that he turned down Manchester City, not Pep?

He’s an excellent player though, no doubts about it. Would be a perfect replacement for Aguero.
So that means we did contact him even though we knew that he would cost north of 100 million. In that case, I think @domalino is absolutely right that we will spend the money if he is available. Whether PSG sells or not is a different question.

Yeah, just to annoy you. Ironically your post of hard hitting "facts" really contains only one fact, that we haven't done it yet, and the rest are your garbage inferences.

If PSG called up Tkiki tomorrow and offered Mbappe for £101m we would accept it before they even hung up the phone. We have valuations of players and stick to them, but the idea what we won't go above some arbitrary number just because is stupid.

Ifs again mate.

Never have I mentioned ‘arbitrary figures’. You are plucking that from thin air.

How likely is it that PSG would offer us the best young player in the world for 101m?

He’d be more like 301m. He’s Kylian Mbappe.

City would go nowhere near that.

You aren’t annoying me in the slightest but you are making yourself look very silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.