Kylian Mbappé

Is it just me who thinks he comes across as a bit of a diva/nob? Admittedly, a lot of the stuff we hear is through newspapers and Twitter sources.

Granted, he is very, very good and has the word at his feet.

Is it just me who thinks he comes across as a bit of a diva/nob? Admittedly, a lot of the stuff we hear is through newspapers and Twitter sources.

Granted, he is very, very good and has the word at his feet.
His ego has soared,he spoke out recently to say he wanted to be the main man and parity with Neymar,it was disrespectful to do that in public,definate diva with big demandshe would fit right in,not

Next summer Sergio has 1 year left (if he doesn't extend) and surely City already have various ideas about that key position.

A worldclass striker has his value and even City can't rate Mbappé below 100m in a rising market environment.
Surely we don't go beyond our valuation and that's fine.
In that case the player must want to join us.
Then anything could happen.

Btw, as long as crazy market prizes are still rising the 100m fee line naturally would come closer, also for us.
Not for a CB like Maguire, but you don't find worldclass forwards anywhere, there's a huge difference.

Mbappé is an extraordinary player.
I also have some issues about his character, but it could be ok in a good squad like ours under Pep.

No because we would have to sell a good player to fund it and be within spending rules and he seems to want to be on kev type money and that won't happen,the sooner people realise that the only player we would have done that for is Messi the better,pep has also said won't buy 100m players,why can't people grasp that we have a carefully balanced pay structure,pep has also said the squad harmony is why we don't go outside the pay structure,we keep our best players and add players who we see value in to improve the squad and not just one player who would cost more than we value him at and wanting big wages like sanchez etc,that is city and why we have the best in the business running us
This and only this. The squad/team is far more important in building long term success than any individual player(s). No chance will we break the wage structure for any player because we simply don’t have a need. We don’t need Mbappe or anyone else for that matter because we have a team spirit and everyone working together which is far more valuable.

Next summer Sergio has 1 year left (if he doesn't extend) and surely City already have various ideas about that key position.

A worldclass striker has his value and even City can't rate Mbappé below 100m in a rising market environment.
Surely we don't go beyond our valuation and that's fine.
In that case the player must want to join us.
Then anything could happen.

Btw, as long as crazy market prizes are still rising the 100m fee line naturally would come closer, also for us.
Not for a CB like Maguire, but you don't find worldclass forwards anywhere, there's a huge difference.

Mbappé is an extraordinary player.
I also have some issues about his character, but it could be ok in a good squad like ours under Pep.
We won’t buy a world class striker to replace Aguero, whoever comes in will be a young up and coming striker who will has the potential to become world class while he’s with us. Don’t get me wrong we might still end up paying £60-80m (e.g. Rodri) but we won’t be going after a Mbappe, Neymar, Kane etc. absolutely no chance because it’s not fair on the players who have come here and had to fight to earn their place.

We won’t buy a world class striker to replace Aguero, whoever comes in will be a young up and coming striker who will has the potential to become world class while he’s with us. Don’t get me wrong we might still end up paying £60-80m (e.g. Rodri) but we won’t be going after a Mbappe, Neymar, Kane etc. absolutely no chance because it’s not fair on the players who have come here and had to fight to earn their place.

100%. We have never bought a world class finished article and I’d be surprised if we ever do. Deeds not words, look how the club has operated and it tells you all you need to know. We’re in at the beginning for that first big move. If they turn us down we move on. Think the only time we tried it properly was Kaka.

100%. We have never bought a world class finished article and I’d be surprised if we ever do. Deeds not words, look how the club has operated and it tells you all you need to know. We’re in at the beginning for that first big move. If they turn us down we move on. Think the only time we tried it properly was Kaka.

hmm came in here to argue this but the more I think the more I draw blanks, other than Carlos Tevez... maybe Nasri?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.