City's New Kits - 2019/20

Ordered the black away kit from DH Gate.com 3 weeks ago,(snide China website) a package arrived today,eagerly opened it...and some joker had packed a Rag away shirt.Serves me right for buying cheaply although never had this issue before.Can’t be bothered sending it back to China for £12 cost so will give away to a United fan I know.

Ordered the black away kit from DH Gate.com 3 weeks ago,(snide China website) a package arrived today,eagerly opened it...and some joker had packed a Rag away shirt.Serves me right for buying cheaply although never had this issue before.Can’t be bothered sending it back to China for £12 cost so will give away to a United fan I know.

Got mine and home a few weeks ago no problem with either

Only wear on holidays but get the feeling the sticky bits will peel off in the heat

Ordered kids still waiting

Slightly off-topic but would appreciate thoughts....not a fan of the new kits so picked up an old retro one off eBay. It’s come with Rosler 28 printing from the time (mid 90’s) but one of the numbers is peeling off beyond saving.

Does anyone know if the city store would print onto an old shirt? Managed to get a new number ‘8’ but wasn’t sure if they’d do it.

Cheers

Absolutely hideous that kit. Thank goodness it’s the third and not the away kit. Whoever signed off on this needs some kind of drug Or mental health rehab.

You have a friend that’s a rag? You need help!

Cover the inside in itching powder first.

Slightly off-topic but would appreciate thoughts....not a fan of the new kits so picked up an old retro one off eBay. It’s come with Rosler 28 printing from the time (mid 90’s) but one of the numbers is peeling off beyond saving.

Does anyone know if the city store would print onto an old shirt? Managed to get a new number ‘8’ but wasn’t sure if they’d do it.

Cheers

Probably not, you would be better off popping into a shirt printing store. There's a decent one on Oldham Street, I think.

Got mine and home a few weeks ago no problem with either

Only wear on holidays but get the feeling the sticky bits will peel off in the heat

Ordered kids still waiting
You ordered kids?

tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.