Iniesta Vs Zidane

just no warmth to him, always found him cold and a little bit off-putting. The headbutt was the final nail in his coffin for me. That being said the first time I saw him was France 98 and I wanted Brazil and Ronaldo to win so that probably swayed it.
Cheers pal.
Personally i admired his approach and attitude,he just had that steely,emotionless,determination to always be the best.The headbutt was brilliant,it showed a raw side of his character that was often kept in check but was very telling in terms of his upbringing/background.

I always preferred Xavi to Iniesta. He was seemingly more indistinct than Iniesta, but for me was the more important in what I saw.

Could Zidane go in goal too? I doubt it. For that reason I’d say Niall Quinn was the most capable player.

I’d also have Andy Morrison as the most rounded player.

And in their day I’d have preferred Richard Dunne to Iniesta. No feckin tippytappying about there fella.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.