The most challenging thing you’ve done?

Gelsons Dad

i just spent 18 days so far out of my comfort zone I couldn’t even see it with binoculars.

I sailed nonstop single handed from Falmouth to Valencia in my 28ft boat.

1598nautical miles, 500 lucky strike fags ( ran out 2 days before the end), 1 dislocated finger, 3 gales , 1 swamping and virtually 0 sleep.
I got here on the 18th and am only now able to function semi normally again.

My fire has definitely not gone out.

Just learned and binged pc gaming, from never using MnK for gaming to just useless in 1 month in competitive style fps games cs:go/bfv/apex legends.The learning curve was vertical and brutal. A twitch aim god who has gamed for 5 years hard gives noobs no quarter so i got hammered. Most would give in as it is very very hard to learn whilst in game with hardcore gamers. A lot of spawn, get shot instantly, spawn, get bombed instantly.

Now though if you are in my fov i'll snap on to you and take your head off with a Krag Jorgenson quick fast. I can get 30-10 or so now in a round if i go all try hard, give me a year and i'll be much better. At first though just being able to not get annihilated in every round was the devils own job. So i am not Shroud just yet but i can hang with the pro's now and hold my own.

I tried with console after but it is just to slow, it feels like it is in slow motion. Consoles do not have people cheating with aimbots and stuff though which is nice.

A sit on your arse challenge but a challenge it certainly was!

My most personal accomplishment without a fuckin' shadow of a doubt was the ABRSM Grade 1 Guitar. Considering I am any music teacher's challenge it clearly matches Pele's thousandth goal, Neil Young's winner at Wembers in '69, and yes, I have to say it, Aguero 93:20! And, hey, WTF, Vinnies thunderbolt versus Leicester!

Just learned and binged pc gaming, from never using MnK for gaming to just useless in 1 month in competitive style fps games cs:go/bfv/apex legends.The learning curve was vertical and brutal. A twitch aim god who has gamed for 5 years hard gives noobs no quarter so i got hammered. Most would give in as it is very very hard to learn whilst in game with hardcore gamers. A lot of spawn, get shot instantly, spawn, get bombed instantly.

Now though if you are in my fov i'll snap on to you and take your head off with a Krag Jorgenson quick fast. I can get 30-10 or so now in a round if i go all try hard, give me a year and i'll be much better. At first though just being able to not get annihilated in every round was the devils own job. So i am not Shroud just yet but i can hang with the pro's now and hold my own.

I tried with console after but it is just to slow, it feels like it is in slow motion. Consoles do not have people cheating with aimbots and stuff though which is nice.

A sit on your arse challenge but a challenge it certainly was!
Is there an English translation available?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.