Wolves post match thread

Bernie is very quiet still after 2 games,he needs recharging
Terrible pens
Still considering we just got there and we are still missing half a dozen first teamers we look ok

Sweet cross Bernabé, exquisite chest control and strike into the opposite bottom corner from David. Straight back after them, Nmecha won the pen and nicely tucked it away. Smart first time pass Sané, Sterling took all the time in the world making the finish look so easy. KDB applied the pressure, got it back from Leroy and put it on a plate for Raheem. Rodri almost set up a goal with his first touch, an intelligent header, will have to see if he can match Fernandinho's tenacity in defence but saw glimpses that his passing could be even better which I think would be more beneficial to us. Thought Angeliño looked pretty skilled mostly in attack, hopefully just nerves giving away the penalty. Well the slick passing was back even with such a young team, never tire of the scientific beauty in the way we cut teams apart. Don't think I've seen us look as dangerous in our first game of pre-season, especially when all the big boys got on we were scary. My motm David, gonna enjoy his wizardry this season more than ever. Can't be many better watches in all of sport than City in full flight.
Becoming a bit of a trademark long Laporte pass straight through to Sané for the pen. Shame Raz missed, the game didn't mean anything so maybe just too relaxed. Rodri got turned once or twice, should get more used to the pace of English footy, really like the apparent ease with which he makes the right passes though. Less sure about Angeliño but will give him the benefit of the doubt. Started fast but fairly understandably died a death towards the end. Will enjoy the feeling of not really minding losing this one, sure City will give me enough stress in the real season, can't wait!

How did Angelino play?

really poor again....looks awful to be honest..completely the wrong body shape/position when in defensive situation

he will do well to get a look in at all if he performs like this. Mendy, Zinchenko would both easily play in front of him...laporte as well if necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.