Match Thread | Man City vs Wolves Asia Trophy (20/07/19) @ 12.30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows City were streets ahead in all departments except finishing. The result was a travesty. We're not a million miles off where we need to be.

Angelino played poorly for sure. But I have to question whether we should be playing him in this inverted LB role, perhaps he can grow into the style but the reason he impressed in Holland was because he was allowed to attack down his flank.

Both of these games I haven't seen Angelino do any of that, too much trying to play like Zinchenko for me.

Angelino played poorly for sure. But I have to question whether we should be playing him in this inverted LB role, perhaps he can grow into the style but the reason he impressed in Holland was because he was allowed to attack down his flank.

Both of these games I haven't seen Angelino do any of that, too much trying to play like Zinchenko for me.

He was coming inside & knocking the ball about when he was playing under Vieira though, as well as getting forward.

It shouldn't be a problem for him. His judgement has been total shit since he got back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.