Wolves post match thread

Watched all the game in authurs bar lanzarote, what was evident to see is that our first team players are looking good, the 2 games have been a good workout against premiership teams which I think is a good thing especially for the likes of rodri, overall happy with the 2 performance.

If we win most of then then we can't be trash,our best pen takers weren't on the pitch today
No excuse.
Four of the five penalties were sh1t.
Add in Sterling's miss during the game makes five.
Then Aguero was poor with his pens last season - fluke against Swansea and the Spurs miss.
A big concern.

No excuse.
Then Aguero was poor with his pens last season - fluke against Swansea and the Spurs miss.
A big concern.

Dont worry about it. Any we get will be overturned by var

Law of averages suggest you miss pens. To highlight one miss by Kun out of ten or so isn't ideal.

For what it's worth I think KDB should be on them after Kun

I had to laugh when most of our first team went off and it left most young uns to take pens apart from gun and david, should have had a few others on

No excuse.
A big concern.

Good job we’ve won our last several competitive shoots outs, one of which was in a domestic cup final on our way to an historic domestic treble.

Foden due back into camp before the next match. BTW, THB is almost 2 years younger than Foden, Bernabe is a year younger and Poveda is only 110 days older. Nice grouping.

Edit ... oh, and Eric Garcia is just a little older than Bernabe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.