Wolves post match thread

Wolves fan here. Nice ego trip for us today but we realise we rode our luck at times & it was little more than a friendly. Good to see we didn't crumble 2nd half when we brought the kids on. We know we are still streets behind you as a team but the gap is narrowing!

'little more than a friendly' lol.....wtf?

Narrowing? yeah,about as much as Luke Shaws waist line......glad youre gonna have a stella Saturday night on the back of that 'result' though :-)

Wolves fan here. Nice ego trip for us today but we realise we rode our luck at times & it was little more than a friendly. Good to see we didn't crumble 2nd half when we brought the kids on. We know we are still streets behind you as a team but the gap is narrowing!
Hahahahah ffs

a friendly is exactly what it was mate. Looking ahead to the season, its clear you will be up there fighting to get into the top 7 and i think you'll have a great chance of doing it. You just need to start putting away the lesser sides like you do the big boys

Narrowing ha ha, a friendly parking the bus all game. Absolutely boring! Come back after the league games :)

Nice one mate. It’s a long long time since I took notice of pre season results win or lose, when I realised that the clubs only see them as glorified training sessions

But well done and good luck for the season in both the PL and EL... you can take the Rags place in the top 6 !!!

I like wolves and think you will push the top 6 but the gap certainly isnt narrowing. Also believe it or not we had alot of kids playing today, not that you would have known it by Tyler's commentary.

The gap is narrowing?
iS089ZO.gif

Which gap exactly is that?
Listen I know you're giddy, I remember thinking we'd win everything after we won the Thomas cook trophy.
If beating us by one penalty massages your ego then I'd hate to sit next to you at a match.
Good luck for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.