Wolves post match thread

Ederson, Foden, Aguero, Jesus, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, Mendy, all missing, still played great football and were unlucky to lose against a decent side despite quite a few youngsters being given a run out. Nothing much to worry about here, except our third choice left back is a bit shit. We’ve seen darker days ;)

i think it was a great work out and wolves are 3 weeks into pre-season and man city 3 days so take it as it is just a training camp

Angelino all the moaning about him is shocking really, the lad just had 3 days to settle in with his new team mates and is not match fit and playing at high altitude and maybe carrying a little knock so people come on ?? first half KDB was just about unplayable and having a fully fit KDB means anything is possible this season, let me tall you all ?? the other premier league teams watching that first half are shitting themselves, city had the ball on a string and played at a very good pace and never let wolves out of their own half and not for some sloppy finishing city win the game at halftime we was that good, and scary to think we have 6 first team players still out

again pre-season shows me something and city will again be hard to beat and if you finish above city then you will be champions, but if KDB says fit all season he picks up PFA player of the year and city win the title again, their is nobody that good in the league to challenge him he is on another planet to the rest

Wolves fan here. Nice ego trip for us today but we realise we rode our luck at times & it was little more than a friendly. Good to see we didn't crumble 2nd half when we brought the kids on. We know we are still streets behind you as a team but the gap is narrowing!
To be honest mate I was surprised just how far behind City you were

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.