Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Statement correction: Rummenigge: "I don't know if Pep knows everything that's going on at his club. I don't want to report on the situation now. If there's something to announce, we'll do it.” [via @iMiaSanMia]

Even worse saying pep doesn't know what is going on here,i'm sure khaldoon and txiki keep him in the loop!

Was SWP the last player we sold that we wanted to keep?

That is a pretty good question!

Obviously slightly different context to Karen's specific point, as i get what was meant, he is a proper star.

But in general though, as a stand-alone question, off the top of my head, maybe nigel deJong. Other than that, will have to have a good think.

Anyone else?

Sancho I'd say.

Perhaps even Diaz.

i know what you mean, but neither was proven with us, nor featured at the top level. And neither was going to be missed, at least not short to medium term.

for the record, id have liked to have seen both kept and given more of a chance, particularly diaz. Just saying tho, a bit different to a first team player.

i know what you mean, but neither was proven with us, nor featured at the top level. And neither was going to be missed, at least not short to medium term.

for the record, id have liked to have seen both kept and given more of a chance, particularly diaz. Just saying tho, a bit different to a first team player.
Well with such flexible goal posts I'm not sure there's a different answer to be fair.

Statement correction: Rummenigge: "I don't know if Pep knows everything that's going on at his club. I don't want to report on the situation now. If there's something to announce, we'll do it.” [via @iMiaSanMia]

Even worse saying pep doesn't know what is going on here,i'm sure khaldoon and txiki keep him in the loop!

Absolutely vile statement from Rummenigge. Clearly outstanding issues re Pep giving them the brush off to join us.

Me neither as long as the funds went towards a replacement.
Leroy is still far more effective as a sub than a starter, it's about time he kicked on.

In all honesty we don't need a replacement. Jesus has proven in the Copa America he's more than good enough as a winger and Mahrez looks like he's ready to be a key player next season.

Come on @karen7, just copy and paste what he said
without telling us what he clearly didn't say.
See the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.