50 years since man landed on the Moon

There's going to be a tonne of things to watch and listen to after this week that's for sure.

Some real cool things like the post above being shown.

Watching new moon landing on channel 4 and I just don’t get it. I mean Aldi car park is more interesting than the moon. Hell of a feat to get there though.

Watching new moon landing on channel 4 and I just don’t get it. I mean Aldi car park is more interesting than the moon. Hell of a feat to get there though.
No way, the moon is fascinating. I wonder how they put it on telly at the time because I distinctly remember my Mum coming into the bedroom to tell my sister and I that they were showing a man on the moon. (Showing my age now though)

No way, the moon is fascinating. I wonder how they put it on telly at the time because I distinctly remember my Mum coming into the bedroom to tell my sister and I that they were showing a man on the moon. (Showing my age now though)

The ocean then wow fascinates me but the moon or space it’s a bit like let’s go there for the sake of it.

Every previous attempt was disastrous. Yet they suddenly nail it...right when politically they needed to. Funny that. Not a chance they went.
America is a hoax mate, not a chance Christopher Columbus discovered a new continent right when the Iberians needed it most as they'd lost all their eastern colonies to the Brits and France. Yeah right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.