Wolves post match thread

Wolves fan here. Nice ego trip for us today but we realise we rode our luck at times & it was little more than a friendly. Good to see we didn't crumble 2nd half when we brought the kids on. We know we are still streets behind you as a team but the gap is narrowing!

It looks great pal,did it hurt?

Angelino is way out of his depth at this level

The fact that it's a pre season friendly is irrelevant

Rodri has been with the squad the same amount of time and fitted in straight away whereas this Angelino fella looks to be an absolute liability

Hope I'm wrong and will happily eat humble pie but I don't seem to be the only person with this view of him

It’s not irrelevant. It’s a glorified training match.

Rodri has been with the squad the same amount of time and fitted in straight away whereas this Angelino fella looks to be an absolute liability

Hope I'm wrong and will happily eat humble pie but I don't seem to be the only person with this view of him
B.S..Angelina a top player..fking witch hunt already

Friendly wasn't it?

Played well 1st half, not as well 2nd half. Piss poor penalties. For players with such great technique, we don't have any decent penalty takers.

Wolves further ahead of us in their prep but still couldn't get our of their own third. Bodes well

tenor.gif

It’s a friendly

Way too early for this. I’m happy to support our manager’s hunch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.