Wolves post match thread

Angelino
Angelino is way out of his depth at this level

The fact that it's a pre season friendly is irrelevant

Rodri has been with the squad the same amount of time and fitted in straight away whereas this Angelino fella looks to be an absolute liability

Hope I'm wrong and will happily eat humble pie but I don't seem to be the only person with this view of him
It seems to me playing LFB position to strict Pep's requirements is by far the worst tactical task a player can be asked to do. Every single of our players who was asked to do it for any period of time got knack of it sooner or later, so I suppose Angelino will be the same. He wasn't just dragged back from Netherlands, if people in the club didn't think he'd be able to do it.

Rodri has been with the squad the same amount of time and fitted in straight away whereas this Angelino fella looks to be an absolute liability

Hope I'm wrong and will happily eat humble pie but I don't seem to be the only person with this view of him

Dick.

By the same body of work no way City is tops in the league. Really need to not put too much stock into anything we've seen from these China games given all the issues that have led up to them.

Not sure where I mentioned the China games? Angelino deal was a cheap no-brainer as backup for Zinc until Mendy is fit. Mendy getting fit being the key.

I hope Angelino turns out great and becomes our first or second choice but as it stands he's third when/If Mendy gets fit.

Something-womble comes to mind.

Preseason has never...NEVER...been an indicator of the players that will be picked for the season ahead. These games are nothing more than overseas promotion of the club whilst maintaining fitness levels for some of the players. Nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.