City's New Kits - 2019/20

Had to return my away shirt today. The stitching totally came undone all along the back with hours of wearing it.
The girl at the store said it has happened to a lot of the black shirts both at the bottom of the back and the neck line. Puma need to sort there shit out.

Let’s hope we get knocked the fuck out of the Champions League sharpish so I never have to see that monstrosity ever again.

As someone who will 75 in a few months time, that strip we played in against Wolves is one of the worst I have ever seen in all the years watching games that has been worn by any team. I suppose some "kids" will love it but I'm simply voicing my opinion.

Yep,as do i - its loud,bold and imposing - its a kit for Champions,as we can back it up with our football.
imposing? hahaha, like a stampede of tulips.
they are the exact opposite of imposing, although i hear some people are actually scared of clowns.

My eyes were hurting watching that yesterday. The shirt I could just about live with but the overall colour of the whole kit is nothing short of abysmal. Not since the brown Coventry kit has there been a worse colour scheme for a kit. The thing is, the shirt itself will sell loads as it's great for kids but seeing fully-grown men like David Silva wearing a four year olds play kit is embarrassing and an insult to his craft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.