Tour de France 2019

It's not as though he's marginally ahead, he's pissing it. It's like Leicester winning the league by ten points.

What the hell was going on with the Movistar team on yesterday's stage? Jesus that was shocking. It's pretty obvious that Quintana has lost it.

I don't get the Quintana hype year after year. Always seems to end the same way. It was a very strange day yesterday, but very enjoyable to watch.

Agree I watch the big tours and one day classics, on the big tours I cant ever remember Quintana doing anything other than sitting on someone's wheel cant remember him ever attacking or doing anything to make him a team leader..

Still I am not a pro cyclist or team manager who see something in Quintana that I dont..

Agree I watch the big tours and one day classics, on the big tours I cant ever remember Quintana doing anything other than sitting on someone's wheel cant remember him ever attacking or doing anything to make him a team leader..

Still I am not a pro cyclist or team manager who see something in Quintana that I dont..
He won that “sprint” climbing stage last at Le Tour didn’t he? And he’s won the Giro and la Vuelta, but I agree he’s more of a sit on everybody’s wheel until they crack rider than someone who inflicts pain by attacking

He won that “sprint” climbing stage last at Le Tour didn’t he? And he’s won the Giro and la Vuelta, but I agree he’s more of a sit on everybody’s wheel until they crack rider than someone who inflicts pain by attacking

Indeed but he was very different in 2013.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.