Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sane was to leave this summer, I think we could do worse than getting Bale in on a 2 year loan deal. It'd cover any potential transfer ban.

Sure, he's 30 and injury prone. Pep's mate in Barcelona might be able to rectify that. We could even give him a couple of months to lose some body mass and get properly fit as we have Sterling and Jesus able to play on the left.

We'd be getting a potential match winner for relative peanuts as Madrid and Zidane have hung him out to dry with their comments this morning.

Resale value isn't a factor, so age isn't as important either.

Offer them £5m loan fee and £100k a week towards his wages and see how desperate they are to get him out.

If Sane was to leave this summer, I think we could do worse than getting Bale in on a 2 year loan deal. It'd cover any potential transfer ban.

Sure, he's 30 and injury prone. Pep's mate in Barcelona might be able to rectify that. We could even give him a couple of months to lose some body mass and get properly fit as we have Sterling and Jesus able to play on the left.

We'd be getting a potential match winner for relative peanuts as Madrid and Zidane have hung him out to dry with their comments this morning.

Resale value isn't a factor, so age isn't as important either.

Offer them £5m loan fee and £100k a week towards his wages and see how desperate they are to get him out.

If you know our club over the last 10 years we dont go for sick notes who are old!

If you know our club over the last 10 years we dont go for sick notes who are old!

Whilst I agree, what I am proposing would be a loan without a risk to our finances with the best case scenario is that we get a fit and fired up match winner. The worst case scenario is that we use up a foreign player spot for someone who hardly plays, but we would have £100m in the kitty to replace him from the Sane sale.

It's a low risk scenario for the club.

Kompany was old and injury prone, but was vastly important in the 20 odd games he was able to play a season.

Whilst I agree, what I am proposing would be a loan without a risk to our finances with the best case scenario is that we get a fit and fired up match winner. The worst case scenario is that we use up a foreign player spot for someone who hardly plays, but we would have £100m in the kitty to replace him from the Sane sale.

Kompany was old and injury prone, but was vastly important in the 20 odd games he was able to play a season.
He's home grown isn't he? Unless his stints at southampton and tottenham didn't happen haha

363089_1.jpg

Often
;-)

A loan?! How much do you think this loan would cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.