Wolves post match thread

Some journalists are fucking idiots, just like the dick at the press conference after the game who asked Pep if this defeat would affect our Premier league season. You couldn’t make it up.

I don't know why we suffer these fools. They are only there to elicit an ounce of shit that they can inflate to a ton and a half. Pep ought to suggest that they could be right and that from the moment the press conference ends the entire club - management, players, fans, chip muffin sellers - are gonna implode like no team before. But he should make sure there is a trophy for implosions before he sez owt!

I've always preferred it when we've been crap in pre season. I've always taken it to mean that the players are being flogged, training twice a day in sweltering conditions etc. It always seemed that there was an inverse relationship between how well we played in pre season and how well we played once the season started. That 2-3 second half "capitualation" to United in 2011 was, for me, the perfect preparation for the season.

The problem these days is that our players could probably prepare for a pre season game by undertaking a triathalon, and still dominate the game (as long as none of them drowned).

a pre season defeat on pens means nothing. But we have a big target on our back, as Champs so people are going to take shots at us. Wouldn't worry at all

Some journalists are fucking idiots, just like the dick at the press conference after the game who asked Pep if this defeat would affect our Premier league season. You couldn’t make it up.
I can't help wondering why rival fans and the media think we lost when they claim we didn't beat Wolves in that league cup game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.