Gareth Bale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given what they have said about him today, I can't see it. It'll be interesting to see how much of a financial hit they will take to make sure he's out the door.

And that's why I suggested trying a low ball loan offer. We get a potential match winner for a couple of seasons on the cheap if Sane were to leave.

If we pulled that of it would be the deal of the century but they’d basically be giving him away and still be paying him all his wages madrid arent stupid

I expect him to go to bayern myself. they did a similar thing with Rodriguez, paid nothing towards a 2 year loan deal, paid a fraction of his wages, and didnt sign him permanently in the end, sneaky germans. Real madrid do really get some bad deals they rope themselves into, and nobody mentions it worldwide.

Bale still has plenty to contribute, and theres quality there, he just needs a bit of love and consistency. Bayern can likely offer him consistency.

If we pulled that of it would be the deal of the century but they’d basically be giving him away and still be paying him all his wages madrid arent stupid

Indeed they are not, but they might not have much of a choice (with whichever club is in for him). We had similar with adebayor, just had to take the hit, theyl prob be the same, if they so desperately want him out for whatever reason.

It's not the worst hypothetical, but, just not something in any way likely imho. or necessary.

Last edited:
if Leroy left then I would certainly be happy with him on loan, not a long term option though but still not on the scrap heap yet.

I expect him to go to bayern myself. they did a similar thing with Rodriguez, paid nothing towards a 2 year loan deal, paid a fraction of his wages, and didnt sign him permanently in the end, sneaky germans. Real madrid do really get some bad deals they rope themselves into, and nobody mentions it worldwide.

Bale still has plenty to contribute, and theres quality there, he just needs a bit of love and consistency. Bayern can likely offer him consistency.
But can he offer it them.

if Leroy left then I would certainly be happy with him on loan, not a long term option though but still not on the scrap heap yet.
Injury prone + arrogance + 30 years old. No thanks. If Leroy does leave we'll be fine for at least another season with options we already have, it'll actually mean more game time for some in hindsight

Madrid have got themselves in a right mess on this - Bale and his agent playing it by the book, doesn't want to go and nothing can force him to. He could even ask for more money than he is on to accept any move. RM will have to pay him off to leave or accept they pay 80% of his wages when he is on loan. I suspect he might stay where he is and end up playing golf.

stay well away...injury prone and not a personality i think Pep would want in the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.