Iniesta Vs Zidane

Very difficult to pick one, but Iniesta would suit City's play better than Zidane.

I'll be honest I'm still struggling to make my mind up on this one.

Certainly not as Straightforward as a lot of the ZZ tops are making it.........

So yesterday I posted that some folks on ragcafe thinks Pogba is as good as Zidane which I laughed at. But it got me thinking. If given a choice between Iniesta and Zidane, who would you say was better? Personally I would prefer Iniesta as I felt he was more consistent.

What say blues?
In my eyes ziizou is the greatest player of all time . I put him higher than messi Ronaldo etc

Zidane for me as he was an almost unique player. His poise and flexibility for a relatively tall midfielder made him stand out. He was a hugely influential player that could decide games on his own.

That said, Iniesta is/was an amazing player who perfectly suited the Barca style of play. I was lucky to see Iniesta a number of times and his partnership with Xavi and quality of play was phenomenal. Such a clever player who was miles ahead of the rest.

You wouldn’t be disappointed if we signed either of them.

Viera was a better midfielder than zidan eand probably the best all round midfielder to have played for france.

So my answer has to be iniesta

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.