Spurs (h)

rhinomcfc

Looking for a ticket if anyone is not attending please pm me, please bear with me if I don’t reply early enough as I’m not always on here! Cheers

Looking for an 1 x adult & 1 x child tickets for this if anyone has planned really poorly is going to be away at the time :)

Looking for a single ticket anywhere in the ground if anyone has one to sell. Can pick up in Manchester or meet in town/at the ground, cheers

I have 1 Adult, East Stand Block 106 End of row nearest to halfway line you can get without going corporate. Available for both Spurs and Brighton game. (I know, terrible holiday planning!) £45 face value, may do a deal for both games.

Cheers,
Will.

Anyone think tickets will come online for this one closer to the game? Coming over for this and have started panicking early - only need two adults and two juniors together, it’s not a big ask is it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.