City v Yokohama Marinos - 11.30am (BST), Saturday 27th July 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much the same. I downloaded it onto my LG TV and managed to watch the end of the season documentaries. So far so good.

Try to watch the game and get the swirling circle ad infinitum.

I had to venture onto the matchday thread. I felt dirty.

However, to my surprise, between the comments calling out all of our players, senior or youth, someone was kind enough to post a link to a Facebook live link of the first half that took me back to my sensible world of soccer days, watching ants of different colour (hope this is acceptable in this day and age) kick a ping pong ball around.

Then post half time, the Facebook live hero had obviously run out of battery and I had to venture back into the match day forum to try and get another way of watching the second half, which was ultimately successful as a legend of a guy periscoped his City Tv so that others could watch it.

I obviously had to scroll past the posts about ant number 8 being poor and should be sacked, whilst ant number 4 had had a good first half, apparently.
Me too. On the LG other videos played but not the live stream.

Is it comforting that we still have a lot of room to improve as an organization? Or is it a warning that we are never too far from things going wrong very quickly?

Pep Guardiola: "Having watched Yokohama videos, this could be the best game we play because of the way they play. Both City and Yokohama have same philosophies. It’s a pleasure to be in Japan again and hopefully the fans enjoy the football."

Phil Foden on facing Yokohama F. Marinos: "It will be hard in the heat, but we just want to work on how we're going to play this season, that's what we're going to show."

Pep Guardiola on the condition of his team: "It is what it is."

Pep Guardiola: "They [players] will have fun! I think it’s sold out. So excited and looking forward to seeing the environment here in Japan. Both teams want to play. Both teams want to attack and score and when that happens, football is magnificent."

Manchester City have confirmed the final game of the 2019 Asia Tour against Yokohama F. Marinos will be shown exclusively on 'Man City for TV' - the club's new streaming platform. The game kicks off at 11:30am BST on Saturday 27th July.

Fans in the countries listed below, can watch this fixture live on DAZN: Austria, Brazil, Canada, Germany, Japan, Spain, Switzerland and USA. The game will be shown live on PPTV Sport for fans in China.

I wonder how the team will insult our hosts this time. No doubt Raheem Sterling is blowing his nose in public on a picture of the emperor while talking loudly on the train and failing to take his shoes off as we speak.

Fan video - 9 mins of PK practice -

Rodri does a jumping technique and scores, Pep talks to him about it (would love to know what Pep was saying), then Rodri’s next penalty is skied over the bar. FFS Pep! Leave him alone ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.