Micah Retires, Will Work for City & BBC MoTD

Anyone remember the away fans section of the match programme. They used to interview a fan and ask the same questions to each of them. The inky question I remen6is which City player would you have at your club? The answer every week was Micah. In his pomp it shows just how well he was perceived as a great player.

Welcome home Meeks!

His effort, bravery, commitment and pure love for City and us as fans means it’s impossible not to absolutely love the lad. That laugh is infectious, he’s the type of person everyone loves and I’m fucking buzzing he’s coming home. Welcome home our kid!!!!

Micah skippering the side.

micah-richards-550345.jpg

I remember his name back in the days.

He was quite hyped, I thought he was the next bing thing at his position then it went downhill really quick !

I always iike Micah, but reading this thread is like listening to MPs praising some now deceased opponent who they hated and abused when they were alive.

Micah came in for unmitigated stick I seem to remember, not only for his limited footballing ability (and crossing in particular), but also questionable commitment with the famed "jogging back".

Still, he's a blue and a good lad in my book.

I remember his name back in the days.

He was quite hyped, I thought he was the next bing thing at his position then it went downhill really quick !

Well after 7 good seasons it went downhill really quickly...
245 games for City is hardly the flash in the pan.

Injuries and then Zaba stepping up killed his City career.

I couldn't give a fuck about Villa tbh

Wonder if Oldham are still waiting for the sell on?

Was the go to right back for the big games in 2011-12, especially played well in the 1-6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.