Edinburgh festivals 2019

The Phillistines on here make me laugh.
I go every year. It’s brilliant.
Camille O’Sullivan and the Fun Loving Crimewriters, among other things.
I will go to others as and when I am there.
Make sure you take full advantage of the special 'festival menu' at most restaurants and bars. It's the same shit they sell the rest of the year, but at a vastly inflated price.

I’ll certainly be giving Liverpool v Napoli a miss. Not sure what the the Festival goers will make of the expected influx tomorrow.

Seeing Milton Jones and A N Other, the future ex Mrs Lee booked the shows so can't remember who (maybe I should ask her) just going to be a but Scottish for the weekend wandering the streets drinking prosecco it's much cheaper than white lighting up there these days so it's the preferred choice of beverage for the piss cans.
Went to see Milton Jones in Stafford some years back when he was trying new material.. strange guy.. he did three sections and played different characters in each part.. some funny parts but mostly very strange indeed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.