New season bets

I have tried it via the love chat thing before but I never actually saw it come up.

It was based around Wooney not scoring any goals at a particular international tournament
I like a bet as much as the next man but I doubt the missus would price up a bet during the act. She wouldn't have time to be fair.

Some of the Requestabets with Skybet look very tempting. Like others I have taken the Leicester and Wolves over 0.5 goals at 400/1. I think the 100/1 for the same bet with Sheffield Utd and Norwich is good value as well - particularly if one of them has a Huddersfield season. Even better in my view is the 300/1 for a Leicester/Dipper/City combination. Feel free to fill your boots. I have.

Every year I have 2 bets with a rag I used to work for. We have one on who will finish higher in the league. The other one, we each choose a player and the winner is the one who scores the most that season. Each bet is for a bottle of Champaign.
This year I have gone for Sergio as usual The rag has gone for...……..Mason Greenwood. It's like shelling peas.

Some of the Requestabets with Skybet look very tempting. Like others I have taken the Leicester and Wolves over 0.5 goals at 400/1. I think the 100/1 for the same bet with Sheffield Utd and Norwich is good value as well - particularly if one of them has a Huddersfield season. Even better in my view is the 300/1 for a Leicester/Dipper/City combination. Feel free to fill your boots. I have.
I already have Leicester covered across a few of my bets this far so I needto stop crossing them :-)

Every year I have 2 bets with a rag I used to work for. We have one on who will finish higher in the league. The other one, we each choose a player and the winner is the one who scores the most that season. Each bet is for a bottle of Champaign.
This year I have gone for Sergio as usual The rag has gone for...……..Mason Greenwood. It's like shelling peas.

You jammy bastard. My stepson is the only rag I know with whom I could have a bet and after the 19 point gap season when we on @ £20 for the higher placed team plus £5 a point for the difference, he won’t consider any offer.

Anybody got any gullible rag mates I could borrow?

Kevin De Bruyne is looking sharp, feel he is going to be at his best this coming season. If VVD is 4/6 with sky bet for Ballon d’or, De Bruyne @ 100/1 is great value!

Is the Ballon D'or awarded for a football season or for a 12 month period (Jan-Dec)

Hadn’t thought that through. Apparently it will be decided in December 2019. On that basis De Bruyne would have no chance this year! Also vast majority of time ends up going to a player that wins the UEFA Champions League that year.

Bernardo would be the most likely of the City players to be in with a shout as he has won 4 trophies with City last season and won the Nations League with Portugal. Since International competitions are taken into consideration it puts him in with an outside chance. Will need a strong start to the season and hope some of the other contenders fall away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.