F1 thread - 2019 Season

What. A. Race.
Yep. Again.

Just watching the C4 highlights to try to take it all in and see where TF Kvyat came from???

Really happy for him, he doesn't look it but he's really witty. Loved his summary of the race; "It was like a horror movie with added black humour". To become a Dad overnight and then, that... Incredible.

Yep. Again.

Just watching the C4 highlights to try to take it all in and see where TF Kvyat came from???

Really happy for him, he doesn't look it but he's really witty. Loved his summary of the race; "It was like a horror movie with added black humour". To become a Dad overnight and then, that... Incredible.
I think this will be the race that catapults him into a Red Bull seat once again

It was a nicer race for me than usual
Although I was disappointed for Charles and Lando

I can't comment on it as I have seen absolutely nothing of it this time, I have had the pleasure of cleaning and re-scaping 3 large aquariums today, I knew the race was on and was meant to put it on the pc and then promptly forgot to do it.

Pleased for Jos as he is my second favourite driver and the one to take over from Hamilton when he decides to finish, I must say I seen Vetal had finished second and that must have taken some doing from last place on the grid tbf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.