Mikel Oyarzabal

I think I'd rather get Bruno Fernandes, keep Bernardo on the wing where he's been unplayable, play more 2 up front formations or give Jesus time on the wing.

I should be saying Trust in Pep etc. but Oyarzabal doesn't seem to have any singular outstanding trait, and quite often I think the PL suits people who are incredible at one facet of the game better than it does jack of all trades.

I don't know loads about him, but his movement/intelligence looks excellent to be fair. Reminds me of ljungberg in that aspect. Pep's the kinda person that could make that an outstanding trait quite easily. I get what you're saying though.

Honestly watching his highlights it reminds me of Bernardo with a little less dribbling skills and a little bit more shooting power.

If Sane does leave, I’d like to see us bid for Felipe Anderson. He’s a class act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.