Mikel Oyarzabal

nah. that doesn't mean anything though as I rarely hear anything tbh, broadly speaking

Fair enough mate. I'm not against this as the fact Bayern/Barca/Real have all shown strong enough interest is a good indicator. My only concern is he doesn't have that searing pace that Leroy does. It leaves Raheem as our only explosive winger.

I still think he is more a CM/AM than a winger. Really reminds me of Bernardo ,but he is higher, has a good head game and a great finishing. Not that I say he's better than Bernardo but with the right coach he can reach that level

Not for me the lad is an outstanding player but because he does not have the pace plays like Silva Bernado and Foden, If we lose Sane we lose one of the few pacy players we have Sterling walker and Marhez,i do not believe we can improve like for like on Sane but Bailey is the best choice, maybe too much like Sterling but he does have the pace touch and trickery, just hope we do not lose Sane

looks like a plan c or d ability player......if leroy goes we need to replace with better or not at all and this lad is not it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.