Which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR?

Ric

Administrator
Sky are doing a feature on VAR ahead of the new season, and have asked which moments from our history would you want to retrospectively check using VAR. Any suggestions?

A couple that sprung to mind for me were the ridiculous penalty that Alan Wiley gave at Old Trafford in the FA Cup game in '96, and also the handball Phil Dowd gave against Micah at Anfield in the League Cup semi in 2012.
Ideally we’d like a couple of moments, and they have to be things that VAR would actually look at this season. It could be an offside goal that changed the course of a game or a whole season – or it could be a sending off that you think cost you the game.

A couple of penalties v rags in recent years. Aguero was one I forget which years.

I remeber Anelka getting a very soft handball decision against him when he scored at old trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.