Iniesta Vs Zidane

If I could choose one player in their prime to watch every weekend for City it would be Zidane by a few lightyears. There was just something really compelling about watching him do the simplest of things. I could understand why people would pick Iniesta given the amount of titles he won but I never got into football for the trophies.

There's a weird obsession over the last few years with downplaying Zidane as a player. I don't know if that's because young lads want to believe that whatever is current is better but Pogba comparisons are absolutely fucking hysterical.

Im with you. No doubt 2 exceptional players, but Zidane was a wizard in his pomp. Hard to describe why he was so good, as the stats don't say he scored the most goals, or got most assists, but he was just mesmeric!! His first touch was god like. No slight on Iniesta, but Zidane for me...

cleverley's the obvious comparison. kind of a xavi/zidane hybrid.

alli's more like peak rivaldo meets pre-injuries kaka. very honest player too, and humble to boot. god knows why we're not after him tbf.
Not to mention Lukaku. He is basically a peak Ronaldo Fenomeno with better dribbling, insane passing accuracy and a lot better close control.
Just have a look:

Not to mention Lukaku. He is basically a peak Ronaldo Fenomeno with better dribbling, insane passing accuracy and a lot better close control.
Just have a look:

always had a lot more respect for players like lukaku and luke shaw. if i was addicted to krispy kreme, there's no way i'd be that good at football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.