Ante Palaversa - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough,i guess they had a couple of decent,older,alternatives as we saw against our boys.

You have to an exceptional talent to give away 2 years ;-)
Especially at that age, when there can be a fairly big difference physically between a 19 and 21 year-old.

Saw on Twitter that his gametime has been reduced since he signed for us, they probably want to develop other players in stead
This is why selling with buy backs is miles better than loaning. They will happily develop a player that is theirs.

AP to Belgium league - fantastic - anything's better than staying at Hajduk Split. Total wheel spin if he had stayed.

Looks like he’s gone to Oostende who are managed by Kare Ingebrigtsen who played a few games for us in the early 90’s.

I feel sorry for him, Kåre will not get his potential out.

Palaversa intro viddy for loan to KV Oostende:

A little text about his signing from the KVO OS:

After KVO had already reached an oral agreement with the English top club Manchester City on the rental of defensive midfielder Ante Palaversa (19), the transfer has now also been completed in writing.

Palaversa is a Croatian youth international and is considered a great talent. "It's not for nothing that Manchester City doesn't want to sell it," said Sports Director Guy Ghysel. “He is a defensive midfielder with an enormous insight and good fit. Last season we missed ball strength and footballing ability before the defense, something that Palaversa can certainly teach. Moreover, he is already quite mature for his age. I am convinced that we will enjoy him a lot. "

For the young Palaversa, KVO is therefore the next step in his still early career. He is already looking forward to it. “Since the success of the national team, the status of the Belgian league has increased enormously. Players like Kompany, De Bruyne and Lukaku started their career here and many Croatian players also passed Belgium before going to one of the big competitions. With Antonio Milic, KVO brought a player from Hajduk here a few years ago and Goran Milovic also played with Hajduk. He took great care of me in this group. This summer internship is ideal for getting to know the other players. "

Last edited:
He played 90 mins in an upset away win against Vinnie's Anderlech on Sunday. Anyone knows how well he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.