#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does that always need to be emphasized? This seems childish and almost has no bearing on anything.

Bernardo Silva is amazing... but Messi will always be better, this adds nothing to the conversation.

Gabriel Jesus is still under rated on this sub, we had people saying we should sell him because he is not good enough for us, when you add comments about Aguero you add fuel to that fire. Jesus is one of the best strikers in the world and is only 22, people on here should be ecstatic that we have him.

Nobody will ever eclipse that Aguero moment for the first trophy, but Jesus even has his moment for the 100 pts, so lets give him some appreciation.
It was sarcasm, aimed at some posters on here who never give Jesus any credit and like to say he'll never be Aguero at every opportunity.

It was sarcasm, aimed at some posters on here who never give Jesus any credit and like to say he'll never be Aguero at every opportunity.
Fuck me lol, thats what happens when I only casually read through these forums and see comments like that.

Sorry Fantasy.

I think this is the year he'll have his finest season. He'll keep the trend going of a City player winning young player of the year.

I wonder if anyone else feels that this is the season where Jesus makes his breakthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.