City's New Kits - 2019/20

Sorry if already asked but will this be sold without sponsors names on jersey?

Just got my away top which is great.
Also got the home one with purple. Great but have to get used to it as it’s not really a City too to me. Yet.

And now I read this. And of course I’m gonna buy it. But in all honesty it’s a cleverly set up rip off. This should’ve been our home top always.

Anyways ... I will buy it.

The question is....

Why wasn’t the 125th Anniversary kit released as the new and 1 season Puma City kit for this season only?

It looks superb and would have sold like mad.

I’d have bought it straightaway.

City Execs and Puma Execs, know f*** all!

Apologies for swearing, but this shirt and kit should have been our kit for this season.
Totally agree.

But it’s all about money, not logic.

We definitely should have this kit, sponsorless, for this whole season, as our main home kit. It would be iconic!

But the club and Puma know that they can earn more money by putting more kits out and that’s all the club care about. They monetise everything, everything is about profits.

So what half of you are suggesting is that we ditch Etihad and the money they give us, and not sign a replacement either. Sounds like good business with FFP and all. Shall we sell Rodri next season and bring back Rodwell?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.