Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I don't normally visit Ragcafe but this came up in my search results, it's a response to the trollerball article from a supposed City fan. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but this has to be a parody account. Otherwise I find their level of sycophancy utterly cringe worthy for most of that post.

Nope I've read a lot of his shit before and I think it's written from the crap he has accumulated on his tongue.

100% of all the lies, obfuscation, misinformation and uninformed claptrap, spouted about is from weasels who do not need to account for their actions, are never called out on them by sycophantic listeners, cannot be called out because they refuse to accept their sheep like mentality or have an agenda against us where the truth forms no part of the narrative.... That goes for the media, bitter supporters/managers, trolls and the completely uninformed wasters who have never been to any football ground, let alone the one the club, they claim to support plays at...!

This situation has occurred, not because of money, human rights abuse concerns or a sense of fair play....
It's 100% due to our success on the pitch, we dared to disrupt the status quo... It's that simple really and on reflection, rather fucking satisfying I have to say..... Here's to the dispensing of another, bitter pill prescription season for the haters....
Now bring Sunday on and let's get a new prescription pad out for the Dippers to kick things off...

The Observer publishes an annual Human Rights Index and lists the 100 worst offenders. UAE is at 86 this year.

https://www.theguardian.com/Tables/4_col_tables/0,,258330,00.html
Since this is outdated, I found a human freedom index from 2018, ranked from good to bad(page 10 onwards):
https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2018-revised.pdf

Out of 162 countries, UAE is at 117 and Qatar is at 103 but in 2016 they were next to each other. With the world cup coming and their focus on cleaning up their image(whether that be bribes or actually putting the work in temporarily) this could be skewed. Page 14 onwards:
https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2016.pdf

I'm not really sure if this covers human rights violations though, so maybe someone has a better recent example of that to share?

Human Freedom Index:
It uses 79 distinct indicators of personal and economic freedom in the following areas:
  • Rule of Law
  • Security and Safety
  • Movement
  • Religion
  • Association, Assembly, and Civil Society
  • Expression and Information
  • Identity and Relationships
  • Size of Government
  • Legal System and Property Rights
  • Access to Sound Money
  • Freedom to Trade Internationally
  • Regulation of Credit, Labor, and Business

Since this is outdated, I found a human freedom index from 2018, ranked from good to bad(page 10 onwards):
https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2018-revised.pdf

Out of 162 countries, UAE is at 117 and Qatar is at 103 but in 2016 they were next to each other. With the world cup coming and their focus on cleaning up their image(whether that be bribes or actually putting the work in temporarily) this could be skewed. Page 14 onwards:
https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2016.pdf

I'm not really sure if this covers human rights violations though, so maybe someone has a better recent example of that to share?

Human Freedom Index:
Go to page 183 and see that personal freedom is in bottom 10....

Fuck me what is wrong with this Miguel bloke
eaca09e8ec6ffa99039fb58f02d9b068.jpg

He is reporting it but didn't say it, I believe it was david Goldblatt, whoever he may be.

Who is the girl struggling not to split her stretch(ed to the max) pants, the panel hosted by Rob Harris, that will have been a non-biased affair then.

Anyway, I have blocked them all on twitter after tonight's latest set too, what is the point? They are only going to spoil a quality season in the offing.

Had to block Delaney after the Cup Final, but morbid curiosity got the better of me and I had a quick look at his timeline earlier. Incredible that he’s still twatting on about City. You have to worry about his wellbeing at times. No wonder The Athletic haven’t been in touch.

Had to block Delaney after the Cup Final, but morbid curiosity got the better of me and I had a quick look of his timeline earlier. Incredible that he’s still twatting on about City. You have to worry about his wellbeing at times. No wonder The Athletic haven’t been in touch.

I went in all guns blazing and windmilled the fucker on Twitter the other day. No point in pussyfooting round some of these whoppers now. It earned me a blocking but on the plus side, I won’t see any of his shite pop up on my feed from now on.

Had to block Delaney after the Cup Final, but morbid curiosity got the better of me and I had a quick look of his timeline earlier. Incredible that he’s still twatting on about City. You have to worry about his wellbeing at times. No wonder The Athletic haven’t been in touch.
I take it you promptly blocked him again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.