Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a cheeky bid for Kane (cos he’s one of the very very few decent English players) and let Jesus go out wide?

Can you tell me who that is? left footed player with pace that can play on the left side?
The way Pep has them playing it is less of a concern - granted pace is an issue but we did ok when he was left out last year. As I said I've loved him being here but you cannot hold a gun to his head and for me KDB and Bernardo committing to long term contracts are more key going forward.

There is no Bayern Munich agreement to sign Leroy Sané. However, the player wants to play for Bayern ‘in the future’. The distribution of a guaranteed transfer fee may take a few more days – and includes the small chance of failure.’ [@SPORTBILD via @Sport_Witness]

Haha on that rational every one who scores and assists only do it because of the others,centurians season it was sane and raz,devastating down both sides,he was very much instumental,no need to rewrite history

lol there is a clear difference between raz and sane if you watch them closely. raheem connects the play and makes intelligent runs whereas most of sane's goals and assists are due to his pace and kevin or silva provide him with a through ball. without them he will not be influencing the game much, he is one dimensional and no way instrumental to our play. he is just an option and we need to replace him.

I know people want £120m-£150m for him but I felt earlier on that the range would be £80m-£90m from Bayern, so £91m... I really don’t think we could have expected more than that. He’s not signing a new deal and wants to leave. Plus Bayern are more frugal than the likes of Madrid, Barca, PSG etc. Of course we want more, but this is about the highest fee we can get for him. He only wants Bayern.
It would cost more than 90 mil to replace him we should be demanding atleast 110 mil imo

I know people want £120m-£150m for him but I felt earlier on that the range would be £80m-£90m from Bayern, so £91m... I really don’t think we could have expected more than that. He’s not signing a new deal and wants to leave. Plus Bayern are more frugal than the likes of Madrid, Barca, PSG etc. Of course we want more, but this is about the highest fee we can get for him. He only wants Bayern.
If it’s only Bayern now why not hold onto him and let others come in for him next season? Wouldn’t lose much money imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.