Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the the club aren't saying anything about him wanting to leave, the player hasn't expressed it, and Bayern are making a bunch of public comments trying to push through a move... Sounds to me like he's just trying to improve his position for contract negotiations with us.

Fair play if he is remaining silent and handling this all behind closed doors.

The fact that the the club aren't saying anything about him wanting to leave, the player hasn't expressed it, and Bayern are making a bunch of public comments trying to push through a move... Sounds to me like he's just trying to improve his position for contract negotiations with us.

Fair play if he is remaining silent and handling this all behind closed doors.
I really fucking hope so mate.

We’d be the ones doing business with Bayern, Sané has two years on his contract. It’s not like he’s running his contract down and leaving for Bayern at the end of it.

Bayern are a horrible club with hypocritical and underhand directors, but Leroy is a decent lad and been a cracking young player for us.

We could easily have said “he’s not for sale”.
We could.But why keep hold of a player who appears that he wants to be elsewhere.Back in his homeland.
As Pep has staed more than once ... he doesn`t want unhappy players at his club.

Let's see if there is a counter by club to this SZ brief.We will say what happens in next 24 hrs.There definitely will be something

We could.But why keep hold of a player who appears that he wants to be elsewhere.Back in his homeland.
As Pep has staed more than once ... he doesn`t want unhappy players at his club.
I agree.

My point was about why we shouldn’t be calling Sané a snake (like we’re a bunch of whiney Scousers) like the previous poster said he was going to start doing.

Sané is just a bloke doing a job that happens to be a footballer. He’s going to work where he wants. (As gutted as I’ll be if he goes)

Loving this.
Bayern have behaved appallingly over the whole affair, have apologised and are clearly sweating like Fred West watching an episode of Ground Force in fear of not nailing their number 1 transfer target and/or getting reported for tapping up.
And now we have quoted them an impossible price.

God I love this club!
The price tag has made me feel a bit better (if we’ve really set that price and it’s not just been made up!).

Still not loving it though. Feel like that point in a relationship when you don’t want it to end but don’t know what she’s thinking.

I am fine with it as long as the fee is above £120m.

The way I look at it is that his sale means Foden gets more games.

A player with an equally high performance ceiling in my opinion.

In what possible way would Foden play more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.