Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k, let's see if I have this right. There is a player in portugal that doesn't want to leave Portugal. His release clause is higher than City value him. Benfica want to increase his release cause. How am I doing so far?

Fasten your seat belt. All the signs are there. It’s imminent.

Trying to work out if he has a weak foot? Equally as good in the tackle and the pass.

There is no space in the squad unless we sell otamendi which still leaves us in the same situation of only have 3 cbs. If we sell sane or danilo I think we will need to sign a replacement for their position and I can't think of too many stand out English players.

There is no space in the squad unless we sell otamendi which still leaves us in the same situation of only have 3 cbs. If we sell sane or danilo I think we will need to sign a replacement for their position and I can't think of too many stand out English players.
Yeah but replacing Otamendi with young CB would be bit of forward planning I guess. He needs replacing in near future anyway due to his age. Still could get decent fee for him. Also otherwise we would be limited to average HG options. No problem with 3 CBs personally, all would play at least and promising youngsters can get game time more easily in the early rounds of cups.

Had we sold Zinchenko instead of extending his deal, we would not have this problem.

What about a purchase then loan back with a recall/release clause in case we get a serious injury? I am concerned we get a 2 window transfer ban with insufficient cover.

All in favour of banning @manimanc from the thread?
OPYa255.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.