Community shield Post match thread

Good performance but worrying we looked so tired and sloppy in the 2nd half.

Arthur’s city bar in Lanzarote had a couple of gob shites in. Glad we won to just shut them up
Deluded wankers

My cousin watched the game in a pub in Amsterdam. About 70 Liverpool fans .... couple of United fans ... and no City fans. She said she wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing. LOL... just saying.

Is it true what I've just heard? If it's a draw after 90 mins then the winner of the penalty shoot out gets the trophy for the first half of the season and the losers get it for the remainder?

we did win the match, we won on penalties and we went up to lift the trophy :) ,as for anything connected to Liverpool looking classy, AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In the year 2450 they'll still be saying it's their year and they'll still be referring back to the nearly times when they won nothing but the praise of the MSM. Last year they had fans saying that they should have gotten a trophy for doing well and even now they refuse to believe they were beaten when their opponents are parading silverware in front of them.

I'd love for us to win this 5/6/7 times in a row just to kill off the idea it's not important. Aside from anything else i just can't stand the amount of wasted fucking breath on people arguing about it.

As soon as one club decides a trophy is worth winning, it's inherently worth winning. People would try to stop us winning just because we wanted to win it, we'd want to keep the streak going, start the season well, collect another trophy etc.

And then England could finally be like the rest of the world where SuperCups are important and the world could be spared one of the most inane annual discussions there is.
Maybe it's deemed not important due to the shite name?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.