Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy didn’t look to unhappy when he Collected his CS winners medal.

7-E6-FE471-9-C92-4163-8549-403-C16-D244-C5.jpg

DE580-F9-A-41-DF-4-D7-A-8-F8-D-8-E0-F97985-D79.jpg

You can see the Beckham influence straight away. Right in there next to the trophy.

Mike Summerbee is clearly blanking him. Probably because he disrespectfully turned his back on him.

It's OK @karen7 you can stop searching now I've found it :)

Here's the club's most enthustiastic media devotee - Miguel Delaney, a creature whose every waking moment is dedicated to the destruction of Abu Dhabi and Man City in that order

"In a generally relaxed press conference, it was one moment when Pep Guardiola got visibly annoyed. That, of course, was from a question about Leroy Sane. Guardiola had been asked whether he’d had an argument with the forward after Manchester Citys Community Shield, as they were seen animatedly talking.

“I was concerned about his injury,” the Catalan snapped back, shaking his head and muttering.

Guardiola reckons that Sane will be “OK” after having gone off in the 10th minute of the eventual shoot-out victory over Liverpool, but is just another element that serves to further complicate what is already a complex situation, that Guardiola’s very reaction hinted at..."

That was a skysports person who asked that question looking for a headline!

It's OK @karen7 you can stop searching now I've found it :)

Here's the club's most enthustiastic media devotee - Miguel Delaney, a creature whose every waking moment is dedicated to the destruction of Abu Dhabi and Man City in that order

"In a generally relaxed press conference, it was one moment when Pep Guardiola got visibly annoyed. That, of course, was from a question about Leroy Sane. Guardiola had been asked whether he’d had an argument with the forward after Manchester Citys Community Shield, as they were seen animatedly talking.

“I was concerned about his injury,” the Catalan snapped back, shaking his head and muttering.

Guardiola reckons that Sane will be “OK” after having gone off in the 10th minute of the eventual shoot-out victory over Liverpool, but is just another element that serves to further complicate what is already a complex situation, that Guardiola’s very reaction hinted at..."
Such bollocks isn't it, Pep was clearly fucked off with what he felt was hard tackles from the Scousers from the get-go. The discussion was clearly more around asking how he was, it was hardly animated and he had his arm around him at the time. Journalists think they are the beaming light of goodness in society, they are doing the public's will in giving us information when all they are actually doing is either writing to suit whoever paid them the most or, trying to get a story out of something that isn't there. As much as i can't stand the yellow toothed prick, Klopp was saying the same in his press conference. He was specifically asked in one of the previous one's about how he felt on playing their first game Friday, he said something along the lines of he would prefer to play on Sunday and it's not ideal and they wrote that he was fuming with the fixtures. C***S the lot of them IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.